Machine Learning: The New Proving Ground for Competitive Advantage
The age of machine learning has finally arrived—and it’s already in full swing, according to a new survey of business and technology leaders by MIT Technology Review Custom. A quick look at some key findings:
- 60% of respondents have already implemented machine learning strategies.
- More than half of this group is already seeing ROI.
- 45% have achieved more extensive data analysis and insights.
- 27% report a stronger competitive advantage.
- Common use cases include natural language processing, text classification and mining, and emotion and behavior analysis.
Download the complete report for more on how today’s businesses are reaping the benefits of machine learning.